My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Monday, February 05, 2007

Feline Friday...way late!

It seems lately that I've missed doing Feline Friday. I'm not sure why.

But today when I looked on my bed I witnessed this ....

(BooBoo Kitty and Peanutchew) So even though I am late with the post... I had to take this photo and show you.

Here's a closer view of the faces... boy, to be able to sleep so worry free would be nice!

8 Comments:

Blogger Charles said...

How cute, like siblings. It looks very comfy snuggled up like that.

10:04 AM  
Anonymous Karmyn said...

That is the sweetest picture EVER

10:31 AM  
Anonymous julie said...

Awwww...

11:45 AM  
Anonymous Jeff said...

Great shot, and I am even a dog person!

5:45 PM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

This is soooo dear and sweet, Pat...I love it! And the close up of the two of them....Cats are just so amazingly dear....And these two----WOW!
Better late than never, too! So glad you decided to share these two kitty pics!

6:16 PM  
Blogger Lee said...

My two sleep like that sometimes and it looks just wonderful. They groom each other often.

Thanks for sharing these pics with us. :)

6:25 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

I think my cat sleeps 20 hours a day

2:42 AM  
Blogger Melli said...

Awwwwww! What sweeties! NONE of mine cuddle up together like that... it's so sad!

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home