My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day

Carly over at Ellipsis...Suddenly Carly, had a cute post today... I hope she doesn't mind that I sorta steal the idea here.

On this "romantic day" of Valentine's Day, I thought I'd share some of my many "loves" over the years....

I have considered sharing any of the above hunks for Valentines Day to any of you ladies out there... however... if you want to be certain I'll share bribes are now being taken!

This, ....Or...

this...

...and if you really, really, REALLY want to be sure I will share one of my many loves.. a bribe of both will secure the agreement!


Have a Fantastic Valentine’s Day!!


9 Comments:

Anonymous Karmyn said...

That's a pretty good list.

But, I'd have to add Colin Firth, Hugh Jackman, and Mr. Clooney to that list too.

3:36 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

hi Karmyn.. lol ohhh I can promise you that's not ALL of them! lol I could add many others.. hugh Jackman would be a definate addition!

4:10 PM  
Blogger Lee said...

Happy St. Valentine's Day, Deslily...may all of the above visit you in your dreams. :)

6:39 PM  
Blogger Melli said...

Well... Tom Selleck IS awfully nice to LOOK at -- but I hear WE are not HIS type! And I do loooooove Sean Connery - especially as Bond, James Bond... but, is he worth GuyLian? .... Mmmm... probably not. And Harrison Ford would probably be a fun tumble... but, Nah! I'll pass, thanks!

*leaves... munching on her chocolate as she goes*

10:59 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

I love Tom Selleck. What does Melli mean were aren't his type.

I breathe. Thats good enough

2:33 AM  
Blogger Carly said...

Hey Darlin :)

This is an excellent list! :) We girls might have to make this a Valentine's Day tradition... the "Naming Of The Hunks." :) How fun!

Always, Carly

2:33 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Melli: Ok ok.. i'll admit they'd have to be blindfolded..but I still enjoy the view!

Pamela: that sounds like something I would say! hahaha

Carly: I'm in! If you do it next year I will too!

7:53 AM  
Anonymous Jeff said...

Hmm . . . great minds think alike, but where's DK?

5:07 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Jeff: LOL.. thought I'd give everyone a break from DK lol

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home