My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Friday, March 02, 2007

Feline Friday

BooBoo Kitty was doing his thing, that he does constantly to me..

First he gives me his pathetic look.... this means he wants a treat or foodhttp://i409.photobucket.com/albums/pp180/deslilypics/deslilypics2/deslilypics3/bbplease.jpg.

When that doesn't work.. I get the "look how cute I am rubbing all over you" treatment...

... so.... it's only natural that when I continue to ignore him that I get his, "I want some food NOW" treatment!

Take note: Teeth on finger... claw in leg. This generally means he will NOT give up until I give him something to eat!


Ya just gotta love how cats treat us !


And so... if you have a kitty photo you want to share, stop by Julie's Blog and take a peek hat his kitty and then leave your address so others can come and visit YOUR kitty!

'Till next time...

7 Comments:

Anonymous julie said...

Feed me!!!

Cute cat.

I'm hosting Feline Friday at the Manor this week:

http://www.barrettmanor.com/julie/archive.aspx?ID=1415

5:21 PM  
Anonymous Karmyn said...

I usually get a bite on the ankle when I've ignored the boss completely.

Your kitty knows your getting ready to leave him for a few days.

5:35 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Julie: Oops! I fixed that!

Karmyn: nope.. BooBoo treats me like that at least twice daily! lol

5:38 PM  
Blogger Charles said...

I see a claw. I think he means business. LOL

I want to do a Feline Friday, but our cats don't want to be bothered. Usually everything is reversed and they are bothering me when I am trying to rest.

10:29 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

The Contessa just sits and looks at her plate

12:57 AM  
Blogger Lee said...

Plus, Deslily...Kitty knows you are going away and leaving him. Cats are not silly...they know. :)

4:27 AM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

These are such dear and delightful pictures...And I so agree. It is wonderful and brings a smile to my face the way Sweetie works his magic and gets what he needs! And I adore him!

4:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home