My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Saturday...

We are finally getting some Spring like weather here in NJ.. but the cats haven't figured that out yet...

While the "kids" lay hogging my bed, I took a photo of something I received in the mail today, from my son, daughter in law and grandson..

It's a basket of fruit made to look like a flower arrangement.. sorry that we ate a few before I took the photo lol.. but we had to taste the strawberries! Yummmy!!!

Is that cool or what? I can't say I've ever seen anything like it before!

Now I am off to watch some tv... one of those movies I watch every time it comes on (which are many).. this one is Robin Hood Prince of Thieves. Gawd, how I love Alan Rickman as the Sheriff of Nottingham! lol

He can be sooooooo bad! lol


'till next time...

6 Comments:

Anonymous Karmyn said...

I have seen the fruit arrangements in the Flower shop catalogs. So - it did arrive fresh? That has been my hesitation on ordering one for someone. It does look good and tasty!

3:40 PM  
Blogger Kiyotoe said...

that cat picture makes me so sleepy.....

6:48 PM  
Blogger Charles said...

Were those chocolate covered strawberries? YUM I'm hungry!
Alan Rickman did seem pretty evil in that film. There aren't too many convincing villians in films nowadays.

11:21 PM  
Blogger Lee said...

My two cats are curled up together underneath my bed covers at the moment. The female has been there for ages and her brother suddenly discovered she was there, so he decided to join her!

That fruit looks wonderful!

6:43 AM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

I love how those two sweethearts are sooooo bonded...! That is a dear dear Picture, Pat!
I've never seen a fruit arrangement like that! It's quite extrordinary! So "artful"...and yummy looking, too!.

1:46 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

karmyn: oh yes, the fruit is very fresh and delicious!!

kiyotoe: you are so easily influenced lol

Charles: Rickman is a really good actor. Though he has played many villians (Die Hard) he played a love interst a few times and does that equally as well.

Lee: sometimes I think we should take lessons from cats! lol

Hi Naomi: I knew you'd like the cats lol.. you are such a kitty person!

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home