My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Dandelions and Dragons..

The rain has subsided for a while here in NJ... besides too much water around it left something else in it's wake...

Dandelions!

When I look out my window on the second floor what I see ISN"T green grass..

Well, we don't have as much as the neighbors...but we are running a close second!

Geez, I have never seen so many Dandelions!! (gosh how Myrtle loved it when I'd bring Dandelion flowers with me when I visited the Kelleys!! Perked her right up! )

After I noticed all the dandelions and took pictures, I was looking in the web.. I came across 2 more "book dragons" to add to the two I purchased. They are made by the same person, Andrew Bill. I marked the site so that I can purchase them when I get a few dollars saved! I think they'd make a fine addition to my other two Wordwyrm and Binderbound, don't you?! When I get them I'll have to figure out two more names for them. But that won't be for a while yet....

'till next time...

8 Comments:

Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

I LOVE Myrtle!! She is such a cutie!! And I LOVE Dndalions too...They are so beautiful! The color is gorgeous!

12:41 PM  
Blogger Asara said...

Ooh, I love that green dragon.. it's too bad that I have so many books that they stretch across all the shelves of my bookshelf, and thusly do not require bookends! :(

I know!! I'll get another bookshelf!

3:54 PM  
Blogger SQT said...

My daughter would looove all those dandelions.

Those dragons are very cute. We have a local store that sells stuff like that and my daughter is always entranced. Though I think she's a little more into the fairies than the dragons. I'll take the dragons.

4:55 PM  
Blogger Lee said...

There must be money to be made in all these dandelions, Deslily. Start drying them and making your own organic Dandelion tea and sell it! ;)

5:20 PM  
Blogger Kiyotoe said...

i'm gonna buy a couple of these!

7:19 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

fyi: the dragons range for 4-6 inches tall depending on the pose..

6:44 PM  
Blogger Melli said...

ROFL! That is a BUMPER crop of dandelions! We've had them bad before -- but NEVER that many! Luckily as weeds go, they are rather pretty, cheerful little weeds! :) I see Myrtle enjoys them immensely! That's cute!

9:34 PM  
Blogger Camille said...

Wow, I collect book dragons too. These are lovely!

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home