My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Monday, April 30, 2007

Dragons at work...

My head is sorta foggy today so thought I would just post a few pictures to show you that, indeed, my book dragons ARE doing a good job protecting my special reads! (which are all of them)


... I will admit that Binderbound has a preference to any book with the word "dragon" in the title!... heh.. thankfully many do!


Oh, and I let Myrtle visit Naomi's kitty Sweetie in a one frame "Nap Time" on her website.

... 'till next time...

1 Comments:

Blogger Kiyotoe said...

those are cool. I should get a couple to protect my cereal.

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home