My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Friday, April 20, 2007

Feline Friday

I've been playing in PSP again so haven't really written anything... so I thought, since I haven't done it in a while I would do Feline Friday. (well it is Friday)

Featured kitty is once again BooBoo Kitty.


... and this is BooBoo trying to fit a large body in a small box...



and then him realizing there's no room to stretch out... But of course he still won't give up the box!



There's a gorgeous shot of Pickle over at Steven's blog.. you should go see! Then if you want to play along leave a link with Steven.

Happy Friday... 'till next time...

5 Comments:

Anonymous julie said...

Oh, I love that closeup of BooBoo Kitty!

3:42 PM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

GREAT Pictures, Pat! I LOVE that first one...the angle is spectacular and I feel like I could just reach out and scratch Boo Kitty's head!
But the others are very beautiful too.
It's funny, Sweetie is not a box or a bag person...! He is the first cat I've ever had that isn't interested in either of these cozy places.

6:05 PM  
Blogger Lee said...

Great pics, Deslily...isn't it funny how cats love boxes. My two have hung around inside all day. A storm hit this afternoon and poor little Shama, my female cat was shaking. She really gets terrified when the thunder roars. I feel so sorry for her. Remy, her brother, didn't seem at all bothered by it this afternoon.

4:18 AM  
Blogger Kiyotoe said...

BooBoo is beautiful.

But you know how i feel about cats.

8:24 AM  
Blogger Kate S said...

Aww... pretty kitty.

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home