My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Friday, April 27, 2007

Feline Friday

It's Feline Friday !...

This week I managed to get some photo's of Missy. (aka: MissyMoo)

A few weeks ago we almost lost her. She's pretty old and had some problems that the vet helped with, and now she's home and doing pretty good... for how long we don't know but for now she's "back to normal"!


Now and then she visits up in my room and that's where I was lucky enough to get some pictures....

So, if you have a kitty picture that you want to share..be sure to go to Steven's Sometimes Photoblog and leave a link for all to see!


'till next time....

3 Comments:

Anonymous julie said...

That's adorable! I still need to get a picture up, but first I have to finish work. Sigh.ww

12:28 PM  
Blogger Cuidado said...

Those are lovely photos of your kitty.

8:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, what a sweet precious face...


http://journals.aol.com/hestiahomeschool/HomeschoolingJournal/

3:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home