My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

It's a good day for some Eye Candy!

Just in case I've not mentioned it before (but I think i have), I keep the television on all the time when I am awake, even though I really don't watch it much until evening. Generally, I keep channel 7 on. Why? I have no idea, but I am too lazy to keep changing channels I guess.

I was here in my room about 10:30 this morning when I did a bad thing... I looked up at the television.

OMG! There on Rachel Raye was Jeffrey Dean Morgan! Talk about your heart picking up speed!

Ok, so any man reading this is going : huh? Who the heck is Jeffrey Dean Morgan?

And any female who'd ever seen Grays Anatomy is going: Ohhhh my!

Jeffrey Dean Morgan, is the actor who played Denny, on Grays Anatomy. Much to our disliking... Denny died. But ask any female who watches that show if they don't remember "Denny"!


Oh good gawd! Look at that smile! Look at those eyes! Look at his scruffies! What's not to drool at?????

He answered some questions from the audience, who of course, asked about his character of Denny... and in general, just gave every female in that audience the feeling that they had died and gone to heaven!



Ok, so seeing him made me look on the web for a good photo.. have to say, I didn't find a bad one, heh.. but this one took the prize.

So this post is for the ladies out there..... EYE CANDY at any age!

(what is it old men say when they walk on a beach and see all the sweet young things in bikini's?... "I may be old but I'm not blind yet!"... whatdaya know?! It works for women too!)

'Till next time...

11 Comments:

Anonymous Jeff said...

Men experience guilt when eye candy surfaces. I guess we are trained well. :)

12:32 PM  
Anonymous Karmyn R said...

Thanks for the sweets today!!!!

2:32 PM  
Blogger Melli said...

LOL! Okay... I'll admit it! He's a hotty!

5:00 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

oh yaaaaah.

2:21 AM  
Blogger Stewart Sternberg said...

I want to be eye candy. I was when I was younger, but it's been a long time since I felt someone bite a lip when I walked into a room. Maybe I need to start hanging out in nursing homes.

2:36 PM  
Blogger Lee said...

Drool! Drool! Drool! And drool again! :)

God! That last episode of last season was so, so sad. I still cried every time they showed trailers of it announcing the next series!

I love "Grey's Anatomy"...wonderful show.

"Denny" is a doll...why did he have to die??????????

12:52 AM  
Anonymous deslily said...

Jeff: hmmm, maybe men aren't "just" appreciating the beauty? lol

karmyn, melli & Pamela: oh yeah.. he is rather nice!

Stewart: you and me both.. only I need them all blind too!

Lee: sure hated that he died.. I wonder if they can come up with a "look alike" cousin so they can bring him back!!

1:18 PM  
Anonymous deslily said...

well it looks like I can't get to my blog anymore.. so todays post can be found here: http://deslily.wordpress.com/

I don't intend on adding all the things I had here but you can read the post if you want.. if they continue to not let me to my blog this might be where you can find me. There and my aol journal, which I know most can't comment at.

http://journals.aol.com/deslily/HereThereandEverywhere/

thank you for any of you who have bothered to read this journal..

I'll keep trying to get in for about a week before I give up!

1:34 PM  
Blogger Kiyotoe said...

Booooooo......

I said Booooooooo......

where's the eye candy for the fellas? Although, even though i quite enjoy Grey's, I can't say that I'm impressed with the physical appearance of any of it's female stars.

Though I do have a small biased towards Katherine Heigl only because she used to be on ROSWELL and I loved that show.

10:03 AM  
Blogger Kate S said...

Yum! Thanks for the goodies, Des. :)

10:52 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

I don't know......he doesn't do anything for me.

Chris
My Blog

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home