My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Monday, April 23, 2007

I've Been Hiding in PSP Again...

Once again I have been dinking in PSP. Most of the time I don't know what gets me started, but once I do then I keep going until I can't sit in front of the computer anymore lol.

If you click the link below you will see what I've been working on.

Book Wyrm

After you check it out I thought you'd like to see some stages it was in over the past few days.. I did a screen capture of the browser in PSP so you see tiny pictures.... So far this has taken me 3 days with many hours each day spent on it... I'm not even sure if I'm done with it yet !



I realize you can't see the details but it would take far too much room to put a few of these up to show you. Plus I'd have to size them down even for the journal and you still would loose some details. Anyway... I used the head of the dragon I drew for my Kesterwood Story but added horns and a whole body.. so yeah you might say I've been "workin'" !

I drew all the books in front of the dragon also.. the only thing I didn't draw are the stacks of books behind him and the lamp... everything else I made from scratch. the lamp and books behind him are a few things i found on the web.. re colored them, blurred them etc.. so work was done to them, but I didn't draw those items. The framing was done in Photo Impact.

So... how was your weekend?

'till next time....

7 Comments:

Blogger Kiyotoe said...

my weekend was okay, won't complain. Me and The Counselor went to see that new movie "Vacancy"....psshhh....what a crazy flick.

All in all, it was cool, but I didn't draw any dragons or anything. Talent dictates that I leave the drawing to you ;)

8:13 AM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

My Lord! You are a genius Pat! I applaud you....I don't have a clue as to how you do any of this...all I can say is WOW!

12:48 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Kiyotoe: not the best flick huh? bummer.

Naomi: ummm genius? hahahahahaha!
it would help if i knew what i was doing .. but I try!

1:54 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

You have a lot better patience and skill than me:)

Chris
My Blog

8:20 PM  
Blogger Lee said...

I agree...you most certainly do have a lot of patience, Deslily...and talent...I wouldn't know where to begin!

Great stuff! :)

9:37 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Thanks Chris and Lee.. it's not really patience, it's being stubborn! Once I start something I push myself to finish it lol

8:39 AM  
Blogger Melli said...

This IS fascinating -- I wish you would have left it bigger though so that we could CLICK on it and see the bigger version! It is absolutely amazing what can be done digitally and I think this was such an awesome idea to show exactly how the work gets done!

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home