My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Myrtle meets the Dragon

My friend Kiyotoe (a.k.a. The Dragon050376) commented in the last Myrtle I did that he thought Myrtle should meet him. (a.k.a. the Dragon).

So I thought about this and decided, yeah, maybe she should meet him! So for the last 2 days this is what kept me busy.

I wondered how a meeting between a turtle and a dragon would go, and my instincts led me to this............




But knowing Myrtle, she wouldn't stay scared for long, so I needed to see how things would progress as they got to know each other a little better.







Hmmm, and I supposed he'd cough a fireball! hehehe.

Ok Kiyotoe.. you asked for it... you got it! (And yes, I know you are handsomer then this dragon... but it is a cartoon, so deal with it!)


'till next time...

7 Comments:

Blogger Lee said...

You clever girl, Deslily! :)

4:00 AM  
Blogger paz y amor said...

Very nice! I need to figure out how all you folks are doing these cartoons!

10:36 AM  
Blogger Kiyotoe said...

YEAH!!! I have been immortalized!

This was too cool DESLILY!!! Thanks for this. Me and Myrtle look good together. You need to definitely expose more people to your talent. I'll get the petition started for more cartoons.

Together, we can be legends. lol.

6:55 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Thanks Lee and Paz. You don't wanna know Paz... it takes hours and hours!!

Kiyotoe.. I think it came out ok.. and I think the Kelley's would be proud! It's enjoyable to do only because I don't really do them all the time... they really do take a long time to make what I did here I did over 2 days and watering eyes! lol.. but like I said I only push myself to do them when I feel like it.

7:05 PM  
Blogger Bibi said...

Very cool and you made Kiyotoe a very happy dragon by the sound of it!

8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Pat! I was lately pointed to your blog by another DeForest fan, and I LOVE IT. Thank you so much for sharing stories and pictures with us.

All the best from Germany and I hope to read many more entries from you in the future...hopefully some with De inside :)) - Birgit

6:07 PM  
Blogger Kiyotoe said...

OOOOOHHHH, we should start a separate blog dedicated to Myrtle comics! like a comic strip, one a week (or less).

And of course with some guest cameos from Kiyotoe, The Dragon.

OOOHHH...and we can generate readership by having different bloggers meet Myrtle from time to time!

Now that's a plan, of course it would be you doing most of the work so I'll calm down and wait to hear your opinion.

I'm gonna e-mail this comment to you too, just to make sure you get it :)

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home