My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Tidbits...

Yesterday turned into a busy day. Besides the "normal" things I do for my brother, he had more then normal demands .. that and i had to ready him for a doctor visit, which always means more work. I was beat by 7 pm... that and my back was hurting more then usual... that and it decided to be over 80 degrees today!.. hello? From the 40's to 80's in two days!... by two more days it will be low 50's and rain again... this is one screwy spring !

One quick mention here on the book I am reading, Magyk... I am already half way through book one and I really am enjoying it! The author, Angie Sage is a good story teller. I think I will be recommending this trilogy along with Cornelia Funke's by the time I"m done with it, for young adult reading.

Ok, I promised myself I wouldn't stay on that subject for too long, since I seem to have numerous posts about books. But I do hope you liked my Book Wyrm from my last post.

So... I'd talk about my life, but I have none. Aside from reading, television and taking care of my brother ...there is none. So... (I know I just said that).. that leaves me with what?

I guess I could tell you that I set up a blog just for Myrtle. For now all that's there has been shown on this journal. In the future I may only leave a link for anyone to see her when I do other cartoons... though they won't be too often.


Here is the link to Myrtle Kelley's Blog.


News....

My friend Helen over at My Everyday Life is celebrating 2 years of journaling. Stop by and say congrats if you have a mind to.

John Scalzi has gone on a book tour to promote his book, The Last Colony. He's posting how each day goes while he's gone on a blog called "Ficlets", just in case you want to follow his tour.

Dorn, at Dust Bunny Club is going thru a private hell... her son Gabe is going BACK to Iraq! This sending our boys back over and over again is NOT a good thing.

My buddy Patrick at Patricks Place has lost 44 lbs!! Way to go Patrick!!!

Hey.. ya know what? I like MY news much better then what I've been hearing on the television!!

'till the next time...

3 Comments:

Blogger Kiyotoe said...

i like your news better too. I guess since you didn't like my idea about Myrtle and Osama, I'll think of something else (i know, i know, who asked me right?).

Sometimes i just can't help myself.

7:33 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

dejavou

11:20 PM  
Blogger Melli said...

I like YOUR news better too! I think we should petition to get you your own show! And Myrtle could be the anchor! LOL! I'm going over to check out her blog next! CUTE idea!!!

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home