My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Feline Friday

Well, it's Feline Friday.. a day late again! *sigh* And I had these pictures of BooBoo Kitty and Princess sleeping on the back porch in the sunbeam. BooBoo doesn't usually sleep by any other of the cats except Peanutchew so finding her with Princess was a surprise!

I left the flash off since the sunbeam was so bright.. i like the shadows too. BooBoo woke because I walked out on to the porch for the second photo.. but Princess slept through the whole ordeal.

If you want to share a kitty picture be sure to visit Steven and leave a comment with "Pickle"!


(fyi: myrtle posted for anyone interested)

6 Comments:

Blogger Stewart Sternberg said...

(grudingly) Okay, your cats are cute. Actually, I have only begun to appreciate felines. Of course, there is nothing to beat the unfettered enthusiasm of a dog when you walk through the door...but then again, a cat purring is something magical, isn't it?

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Quixotic said...

Such pretty kitties!

3:48 PM  
Blogger Kiyotoe said...

Happy Mother's Day Patty!

:)

4:39 PM  
Blogger Marlene said...

These photos are so beautiful!! I like the shadows too, they gave the pictures something extra, a dreamy effect...

9:39 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Stew: it's ok if you don't like cats lol..(these aren't mine anyway, although BooBoo thinks he is) they all belong to my brother.. all 8 of them.

thank you Kiyotoe and Quixotic and Marlene.

8:02 AM  
Blogger Lee said...

I always love your cat pics, Deslily. :)

Stewart Sternberg...you've obviously not had a lot to do with cats...mine greet me when I come home and make a fuss of me...they show they have missed me. I think soon we will hear that Stewart has gotten himself a little kitten! :)

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home