My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Friday, May 18, 2007

Feline Friday

BooBoo Kitty posed nicely at the kitchen window yesterday... so that's who you get for Feline Friday! "Da Boo!"



As always, please visit Steven's kitty and leave a link to your own Feline Friday!

3 Comments:

Anonymous julie said...

Great shot of BooBoo!

9:09 AM  
Blogger Charles said...

That is a great picture. It makes you wonder what BooBoo kitty is staring at.

10:16 AM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

What a FANTASTIC picture, Pat....It is so sharp and there is a look on BooBoo's face that is just so very wobderful...! Love It!

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home