My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The Mailman Only Rings Once

Oh how I love to get packages in the mail!

Today Amazon finally caught up on my "past" orders! Just look what arrived!!

...and in a separate box came the illusive 3rd book to the Dragonlance series!!! You don't know how glad I am to get this one! I envisioned myself mailing the other 5 back because I could not find this book anywhere! I hugged it strongly before I gently set it up by the other hard back Dragonlance books!

Now that I finally and caught up with Amazon... or rather, they have caught up with me! I am going to try like heck not to buy any books for a bit and read what I have. Will this truly happen? heh.. heck if I know! I have a fairly good size Wish List at Amazon, I just hope I can resist for awhile!

But I really have to cut back.. not only don't I have the money... I don't have space for anymore books !! They are piled all over my room! I'm beginning to feel like Elinor (you have to have read Inkheart to know Elinor).. nobody better touch my books and I no longer loan them out! (lost too many that way)

You know it's bad when: just looking at your books makes you smile!

*****************************************************

Dancing With the Stars: AND THE WINNER IS..........

Apollo, Apollo, Apollo!!!! (such a cutie!)

....'till next time....

5 Comments:

Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

I so understand this overwhelming thing of having books and--in my case---DVD's lying around my bedroom....I don't know quite what to do about it...I have definitely run out of room, too, Pat....!
Happy for you that ALL these books finally found their way to your door!

1:07 PM  
Blogger Kiyotoe said...

i'm there with you old lady of the hills. I have DVD's all over the place and yet i still get that excited feeling when they arrive in the mailbox.

good ole' Amazon!

6:27 PM  
Blogger Stewart Sternberg said...

I love getting stuff in the mail. I used to order a ton from ebay, and probably will this summer, and I love seeing the packages start coming. AHHHHH.

I hope you enjoy the heck out of these books.

6:15 AM  
Blogger Carl V. said...

Wow! You scored big!!! Looking at my books makes me smile as well, you're not alone!

3:38 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

mmhmmm...who has the problem now, huh? ;)

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home