My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Monday, May 21, 2007

Monday Photo Shoot

Well, John Scalzi posted a cute idea. It's to make a poster out of some favorite photo's, so I decided to give it a go.

It's simple to do. John has a link on his post of where to go to make the poster. If you'd like to join in please visit John and when you've posted your poster (little tongue twister there) go back and leave your link for all to see.

I chose two of my old animal photo's from when I helped at Shambala Preserve...



.... and I couldn't leave out Myrtle!...



.... 'till next time....

4 Comments:

Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

What a lovely idea...! And those are BEAUTIFUL Pictures....And I like your Captions or "names" for each....! How did you ever get that picture of the elephants mouth? Fantastic!

12:18 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

LOL.. it's called, having a good zoom lens Naomi! *giggle* I have a 300 zoom lens for my old Canon camera (before digital lol)

12:21 PM  
Blogger Melli said...

Cuuuuuute! I have favorite pictures... but captions are what I'm NOT very good at! I'll have to do some thinking on this!

5:37 PM  
Blogger Lee said...

Great post, Deslily...I adore those pics. :)

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home