My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Myrtle's Tribute to Star Wars

As a final Tribute to 30 Years of Star Wars... Myrtle wanted to add her special little something....


6 Comments:

Blogger Melli said...

That is soooooooo cute! I know they ALL took time -- but that 7th frame must have taken you forever! LOL!

10:20 AM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

Myrtlr is adorable and charming, too! How you do all this, I'll never know...GREAT, Pat!

12:36 PM  
Blogger Carl V. said...

Very cute! Have a wonderful weekend!

1:39 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Too cute....reminds me of our bo-staff class this morning:)

5:03 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

fyi: it took me 2 days to do all the frames for this cartoon... the one with yoda jumping around is really only 4 frames, 2 of which are repeated.

8:36 PM  
Blogger Kiyotoe said...

Myrtle can take him!

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home