My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Monday, June 18, 2007

Andy Serkis

Just a little advertising for someone I admire: Andy Serkis... in case anyone wants to see him in a different light...


Simon Schama’s POWER OF ART (PBS) Monday June 18, 9 pm EST

Van Gogh

Written and Presented by
SIMON SCHAMA

Series Producer
CLARE BEAVAN

Produced and Directed by
DAVID BELTON

Cast
Vincent Van Gogh
ANDY SERKIS

(well he doesn't look like Gollum anymore!)

.. any guesses what I'll be watching tonight at 9?!

Also this week Andy is in a movie on HBO:

(Serkis and Morton recreated Brady and Hindley's police mugshots)


HBOe
Wed, Jun 20, 11:00 AM TV Show
Longford

HBOe
Fri, Jun 29, 4:15 PM TV Show
Longford

If you get to see him I hope you enjoy his performance..

...'till next time.....

7 Comments:

Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

I've seen LONGFORD and thought everyone was superb, as was the story itself...! He is a Wonderful Wonderful actor and isn't it great he is having such a lkovely career?

I don't now what I am doing up....But maybr after a little bit I'll go back to sleep again...(lol)

10:53 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Hi Naomi: I look forward to anything he does since I met him. From what I understand he does a lot of theater in England.. wish he'd do something over here!

11:16 AM  
Blogger Gledwood said...

When I was quite young someone told me some of the stuff Brady and Hindley did. They are a pair of monsters. I'm glad that bitch died in jail she was always trying to get out bc she'd only been given about 30 years and that time was up... I think God gave her cancer or something. Served her right. As for him he is "paranoid schizophrenic" ... and also pure evil. People in this country absolutely loathe that pair I can tell you

anyway, just passing, thought I'd say hi again

all the best 2u
from

gleds

11:53 AM  
Blogger Carl V. said...

That Andy Serkis PBS thing looks interesting. Don't know if I'll be able to catch it tonight or not, but I will keep it on my radar. I look forward to your thoughts on it.

12:25 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Ooh, sounds cool! I don't think I have any other TV obligations tonight, I may just have to check that out!

1:31 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

gledwood: yes, "monsters" describes them well..

carl: yeah, it's a series of the famous painters, Andy just plays one, but it looks interesting!

Chris: I guess we'll both find out if it's good or not tonite!

3:31 PM  
Blogger Bibi said...

I saw Myra Hindley / Brady last year in the UK ... I remember when I was a kid there was a politician, Lord Longford, who wanted to let Myra out of prison because she'd 'reformed'. And my mother would go crazy every time the case came up because what they did was so sick.

Haven't seen the Van Gogh yet, but will watch out for it!

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home