My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

To Have .. and Have Not


I want this! (But it's from a place in England, which means the shipping would be 3 times the amount of the item! The place has some really neat dragon stuff! They are called Dragons-Keep. )


I want this too! heh.. (Fantasy Art Gallery)


... and this!



But I can't get any of them.. sigh.. at least not right now.

However.......

Anyone feeling strongly about making an old lady really smile, feel free to send them along!

Know that they will receive names!

Have no fear that they will be sent back!

Fear not, that they won't be lovingly taken care of!

Feel free to ...Make My Day!


3 Comments:

Blogger Kiyotoe said...

Don't tempt me, you know the Counselor and I will be in Jersey at the end of July. I might have to drop one on your doorstep, ring the bell and run away......

6:12 PM  
Blogger SQT said...

I love this stuff. I haven't been to the one local store that sells this kind of stuff recently, so I don't know if they have dragons or not. They're big on fairies so who can say. I must drop in soon though...

9:15 PM  
Blogger Gledwood said...

O wow that is some fantastic artwork you've posted up. Lovely blog as well. All the best. I found you via your friend's place (via the comments) you're welcome to drop round mine
gledwood2.blogspot
see you later hopefully
all the best
from
Gledwood
vol 2

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home