My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Saturday, July 21, 2007

A Darn Good Saturday

So... I went to a convention today .. and I'm off to see my son in Florida tomorrow!

Here's some views from the convention and 2 great autographs I obtained!!!!

I found Anakin and Obi-wan battling it out!

(these guys REALLY looked like who they were dressed like in person!!)

Outside I found the Batmobile... AND The Green Hornet!

The Fonz was there!... Ehhhhhhh!

... and ummm.. so was Henry Winkler..heh.

And then........

And then........

There was LANDO! (quick, get the drool bucket!)

And were would Lando be with Billy D Williams?...pshaw!

some of his other "offerings" for autographs on his table.

And through it all, I spotted this young lady sitting in the corner all alone......

Reading HARRY POTTER!!! (note how far she got in just a few hours!)

Well.. that's it folks.. this is a rush post because I have to finish packing and get my big butt into bed.. I have to get up at 5 am!!! See you all when I return from Florida!!

DON'T FORGET THE POST BELOW!!! LEAVE A COMMENT IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE CONTEST!!!


12 Comments:

Blogger Melli said...

Well now ... I have to say - even I am impressed with THOSE two autographs! Age has NOT been good to the Fonz though... oy! Billy D on the other hand -- could ANYthing take away that man's sex appeal? I doubt it! Mmmmm Mmmm! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

And have fun in Florida!

6:03 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

The Fonz, the Batmobile, the Force...a weird combination!

6:07 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

When I was a kid, the Fonz was the coolest thing to me. It's embarrassing now that I'm older and realize what a charicature that role was.

Have a great time in FL!

Have a great weekend!
Chris
My Blog

3:51 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

MELLI:Oh yeah he's still gorgeous!

Jean-luc:That's not all that was weird

Chris:I'm here and I intend on having agreat time. I'm betting Kesterwood doesn't stand a chance next to HP..... But I forgive you

5:57 PM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

Pat,..I hope you have a WONDERFUL time in Florida...! And a safe trip, please!

I have a question for you: How does somebody who did say a Star Trek, (Among many many other shows) get involved in these Autograph Conventions...? A friend did a "STAR TREK" and an enormous amont of other shows, too, plus quite a few films...and I think would love to get involved in the signing, with pictures, etc....Do you know how one goes about that? If you know, maybe you could tell me after you return from visiting your dear son!

10:30 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

You met Lando!? I'm jealous! Have a great time in Florida :D "see" you when you get back.

11:45 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Naomi: sent you an email!

Chris: Oops! I mistakenly thought the first Chris was you!..blame it on a laptop w/14 inchscreen! I can barely read the dang thing! lol As yes,Lando was worth the long line!!!

8:26 AM  
Blogger Carl V. said...

Great con pics, I'm happily envious of your autographs! Glad you had fun and thanks for sharing pics. I hope your Florida trip is absolutely wonderful. You deserve it.

8:46 AM  
Anonymous Jeff said...

What a great escape!

4:19 PM  
Blogger Lee said...

By the sounds of things, you're having a very busy time, Deslily!

12:42 AM  
Blogger Kiyotoe said...

have fun and be careful. Sorry I'm going to miss you in Jersey.

Catch ya' next time.

4:31 PM  
Blogger Lee said...

Great pics, Deslily. Enjoy your trip away. :)

1:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home