My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Friday, July 13, 2007

Feline Friday

It's been a while since I contributed to Feline Friday.. (sorry 'bout that)

It's just hard ya know? I mean I live with my brothers 9 cats and getting pictures isn't always easy... think about it. What do cats do with 9/10ths of their life? Let me tell you in case you don't know... they sleep!

Now, I've posted sleeping cats before... and I'm sure this won't be the last one I ever post.. but for what it's worth.. Here's Winkey doing what comes natural!




Don't forget, if you want to post your kitty photo to link up with Steven !

4 Comments:

Blogger Lee said...

Wow! Nine cats! That sure is a handful. I've got two and they boss me around! ;)

Have a great weekend, Deslily. Lovely pics. :)

1:31 AM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

Such sweet wonderful pictures, Pat...I love that you got in so close....! Nothing like the relaxed look of a sleeping cat!

1:07 PM  
Blogger cj said...

Nine cats?? One is more than enough for me.

And I think the photos are adorable, especially the close up. That is such a sweet face. It made me smile!

cjh

11:38 AM  
Blogger Bookfool said...

Aww, how pretty! I didn't know there was such a thing as Friday Felines, but I saw your note to CJ and perked up at the words "see the kitties". I have two. Nine seems like an awful lot of litter boxes to clean. ;)

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home