My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Monday, July 30, 2007

Meet The Family

I think I'll just make my first post about going to Florida a simple one... here we go..


Meet The Family..


First there's the cat Smokey... and the dog, Crystal....



Then there's my grandson Brent! .. and Kat and George (my son)



...and grandma, with the tennis ball... IF and when Crystal decides to share it.



...and lastly,.. this is where I got to have a really REALLY good nights sleep!



So, now when I mention any of them you will know who they are!... easy beginning eh wot?!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Lee said...

Great pics, Deslily. Lovely family and I do love those pets. At different times on my life I had a cat similar to Smokey and I had a black cocker spaniel named "Missy". :) Both much-loved pets. Thanks for sharing your photos with us. :)

8:25 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

What a great family! I'm glad you shared these with us...I had a face to go with your name, now I have faces to go with everyone else's names too! And they're great faces at that. And that bed looks great. Looks like you got to sleep like a queen. So is the book post next??? ;)

1:39 AM  
Blogger Carly said...

Hi Pat :)

You have such a lovely family! That is a beautiful photo of Kat and George! Your grandson has a great smile, and it looks like he is telling the puppy a secret. :) Great posting darlin... thanks for sharing.

Always, Carly

4:33 AM  
Blogger Melli said...

That WAS a great way to start! I LAUGH though that you truly started with the CAT and the DOG! ROFL!!! Which by the way, Smokey looks just like my Kitty - and Crystal is just adorable/gorgeous! She's a cocker spaniel, right? I always wanted one!

Your grandson looks like he's a handful -- just has that look about him! And your family is a handsome one indeed!!!

10:17 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Lee: yep, pets are family too that's for sure!

Chris: good lord you make me laugh! lol.. still catching up.. i want to email you yet on the "book review"..heh.

Carly: I seldom get to see my sons so when I do everyone is stuck hearing about it lol

Melli: hey lol.. I always leave the best for last! lol (yup Crystal is a Cocker Spaniel)

12:14 PM  
Blogger cj said...

What a lovely family! The dog is adorable - I just want to cuddle with those ears!

And I want that bed! That's exactly the kind of bed I've always wanted!

cjh

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home