My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Monday, November 19, 2007

... and It's not even Thanksgiving!

November 19, 2007..


ACK!!!


What's that white stuff??!!...





Talk about having a shock! I was sipping my Cafe Vienna when I felt chilled.. I turned and this is what I saw out my window!! Hello?! It's not even Thanksgiving yet!!

But I can be thankful..it will be turning to rain.. I just hope this isn't an early preview of a bad winter!!

Happy Monday!

6 Comments:

Blogger Ladytink_534 said...

The weather has gone completely mad! Saturday was cold enough for a coat then yesterday was warm enough for short sleeves! Now it's back to being cold again. Brrrr...

10:09 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

I want snow :( We never get it here in New Orleans. I've literally only seen snow twice here in my life! But once was on Christmas day which was cool. Who would've ever thought New Orleans would have a white Christmas!

10:20 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Oh....I HATE snow!! The first snowfall is so pretty. Then it's just cold and wet! Yuk!

10:43 AM  
Blogger Kailana said...

Our first snowfall was a storm that knocked out peoples power, so I am not looking forward to the rest.

11:11 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Ladytink: last night the news recapped the horrendous weather all over for the year.. fires/ floods/ quakes etc... this is has gotten down right scary!

steph: yeah I am with you!.. though I do love watching it snow, especially if really big flakes!..but I don't enjoy shoveling and I don't enjoy having to travel in it!..

kailana: utoh.. that sure doesn't sound good! I hope neither of us are getting a prediction of what this winter will be like!

1:28 PM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

Pat, I am SOOOOO glad I do not have to deal with that anymore....! I grew up back there and lived through many heavy-duty snows---The Famous Blizzard of
1947, for one----But, no more. I must say I do not miss this, one bit. I sure hope this is not a forecast of what's to come this winter, too....!

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home