My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Holiday Countdown

Happy day-before!

I suspect many ladies are busy already. Possibly baking pun'kin pie and preparing all those extra goodies that always seem to go along with Holiday eats.

Turkey! Stuffing! and Gravy.. oh my!!

Oh yes, I am addicted to stuffing and gravy! And there has to be lots and lots and lots of gravy! Cannot, I say, cannot (!) eat stuffing without the gravy!! Are you a gravy person? Oh boy.. I am! I can put any sort of gravy on bread and skip the meal! heh.. we won't discuss that my thunder-thighs were made from gravy and bread...

One of the things I am thankful for during this holiday is the fact that Rutabagas are abundant... mmmm, mmmm, mmmm... and baby brussel sprouts! This is the only time of the year I eat them to satisfaction. And with a side dish or jellied cranberry sauce I am one happy camper!

I hope everyone has a wonderful day tomorrow.. with family.. with friends... and with whatever makes your meal special!!


7 Comments:

Blogger Carl V. said...

A wonderful Thanksgiving-Eve to you as well! One of the things I get for my birthday is to request a special meal and it is always the same thing: turkey legs, green bean casserole, and stuffing. Mary made that for us on Monday to dine on as we watched Return of the King, so needless to say I have been having Thanksgiving meals every day since Monday and look forward to continuing the feast tomorrow!!! Hope yours is amazing.

3:58 PM  
Blogger Nymeth said...

Have a wonderful thanksgiving :)

4:39 PM  
Blogger Cath said...

Love the Garfield cartoon. LOL! A Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. (And I *love* gravy too... and stuffing.)

5:50 PM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

And I hope you have an abundance of Gravy and Stuffing...YUNNNNNNNNNY!
Have a lovely Thanksgiving, Pat

6:27 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Carl: sure sounds like a perfect Birthday to me! Mary is awfully good to you!

Nymeth: Have a great Turkey Day!!

Cath: well. we sure can't sit at the same turkey table! LOL we'd be fighting over the gravy fesure! haha

Happy Bird-day Naomi!! I plan to eat alot!

6:57 PM  
Blogger Carly said...

Hi Darlin

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you have a good day, I will be thinking happy thoughts your way!

Hugs, Carly

1:10 PM  
Blogger Carl V. said...

Yes, she is!!!

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home