My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Monday, November 19, 2007

.. one more snow photo

Here's one more picture of the snow from out the back door...

after that you KNOW I had to put Kester out on the deck to see his first snow!


.. ok I'm done now.. no more snow reports for today!

8 Comments:

Blogger cj said...

Cute!

It's been snowing on and off here in the great white north for a week now. We get some, it rains and melts and then we get some more. I'm strangely okay with that.

Hope you have a wonderful Turkey Day!

cjh

1:07 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

cj: oh man.. watching it snow is great... and that's ALL that's great about it lol..
Hope you have a great "bird-day" too!

1:21 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Ha! I love it :D

2:37 PM  
Blogger Nymeth said...

The animation with Kester is so cute :D

Apparently it snowed a little here last night... but I was already in bed, and in the morning all the snow was gone, sniff.

2:40 PM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

LOL, LOL...I LOVE tour NEW Lyric there and the drawing, too...Very Clever.....!

Snow so early...? What is happening to our weather?? OY!

9:53 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Keaster?? Oh, that is just too funny!!

12:43 PM  
Blogger Carl V. said...

Lucky you! It became downright cold today and it is supposed to snow, but right now the temps are hanging around at just the right place to give us rain and rain-ish snowflakes. I hope it actually snows here tonight!

4:00 PM  
Blogger Kiyotoe said...

SNOW??!!

I'm so jealous. Nobody told me that it snowed back home. :-(

4:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home