My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Thank you Amazon.com (heh)

Hey!... I got a delivery from Amazon.com today! Lookey what I got!



Ok... ok.. so I lied ...


But.. I didn't really, cause here's what came in the box that the cats love so much.


6 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Oh cool! Can't wait to hear what you think of The Beekeeper's Apprentice. I have that one on my wishlist too. And I love the cover of that one for some reason. It's presented well...I'm all about covers for some reason today :p

4:11 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Yeah I am looking forward to that one too since I really like The Moor and they way she writes "Mary Russel with a sense of humor"!.. but I just finished Thief Queens Daughter and will read Island of the Blue Dolphins next.. looks like a fast read with many paintings.. (newberry award winner) then on the beekeepers daughter!

4:32 PM  
Blogger Melli said...

LOL! I want those FIRST TWO deliveries! Tooooo cute! Island of the Blue Dolphins is a GREAT book! And I hear The Beekeepers Apprentice is awesome too! Don't know the others... Happy reading!!!

4:50 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Hi Melli: Ohhh glad to hear that I made some wise choices! .. I sure enjoyed The Moor by Laurie King so I wanted to read "how it all began with Holmes and Mary Russell"!

5:03 PM  
Blogger Carl V. said...

I wasn't fooled...if those cats really came from Amazon they would have their tails on the wrong end or some such damage. ;)

9:55 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

its good to see your cats are voracious readers, too.

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home