My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Thursday, December 20, 2007

The Tour

As all good brothers would do, Kester gave Woody a look-see around my room...









When they were done touring , I gave the boys an important taking to!...


6 Comments:

Blogger Ladytink_534 said...

Cute! Hope Santa brings Woody and Kester lots of presents!

8:20 AM  
Blogger Debi said...

I'll bet Woody really settling in and feeling right at home by now, huh?

8:26 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

lady tink & debi: oh yes, the kids are settling in just fine and are looking forward to christmas lol

8:57 AM  
Blogger Carl V. said...

Ah, so much fun! Great mountains! Those are the kind I like to visit myself. :)

12:16 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

:D I can always count on you to bring a smile to my face! Glad Woody is finding himself at home and that Kester is being a good older brother ;) Now what the hell is that mammoth of a book laying on it's side next to the Eddings books???

1:12 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Carl:..yah gotta love mountain climbing! lol

Chris: You are so bad! LOL..
The book was my brothers, it's old and I've not read it.. It's called Zimiamvia: A Trilogy by E.R.Eddison. Here's the link in Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Zimiamvia-Trilogy-Keith-Henderson/dp/0440503000/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1198176053&sr=8-1

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home