My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

The Year Two Thousand and Eight

I wish you all a most healthy and happy New Year!! May this be the year of dreams coming true!



10 Comments:

Blogger Nymeth said...

The same for you! Happy New Year!

8:34 AM  
Blogger Carl V. said...

Great graphic! You have a wonderful New Year, Deslily. I look forward to whatever you have in store for us in the coming year.

11:07 AM  
Blogger Melli said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR PAT!!! Hoping you are BLESSED with MANY new books to read this year!!!

1:49 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Happy New Year to you too!! I hope it's a wonderful one for you (and your poppet!)

1:50 PM  
Blogger Ladytink_534 said...

Hope your 2008 is great!

5:33 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

happy new year
may yours be filled wiyh wonderful books

10:02 PM  
Blogger Carl V. said...

Hey Deslily, found this link you might be interested in:

http://spacebookspace.blogspot.com/

8:44 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Thank you all for the good wishes! I really hope we all have the best year of our lives! (would be nice huh?!)


and thanks Carl, I checked out that blog and bookmarked it. I like knowing which books are good and NOT good and this person seems to have a good interest in reading all about the astronauts. My downfall to reading more on this subject is it quickly begins to become repetative.. but I did recently get Rocketman (pete conrad) I guess I can take one or two of these books a year just because, on the whole they each have basically the same things to tell.

9:28 AM  
Blogger Debi said...

Ooooh...what gorgeous photos!

And may your 2008 be full of joy and happy surprises! (And plenty of good books, too!)

2:02 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Happy New Year to you too Pat!!! I'm sneaking in a quick blog visit to you ;)

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home