My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Life Goes On

I have been sick...

while i was sick we actually had snow! (it rained later, only some remains)



and my ticket for the convention came! I have to say this is a first.. every other time it never came.. I had to do some stuff once there and still got in but this time I actually got the ticket!...



I haven't eaten a single thing since Wednesday night... this afternoon food is finally something I think I want again!... gunna go eat and lay down... see ya later

7 Comments:

Blogger Nymeth said...

I'm sorry to hear you've been sick :( Get well soon!

3:19 PM  
Blogger Cath said...

Oh heck, I'm so sorry you're ill, Pat. My grandson has it too - seems to be everywhere. I hope you feel better soon. Congrats on getting your ticket though. Look forward to hearing all about it afterwards.

5:39 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I'm so sorry you've been sick! I was just about to email you to check and see if you were ok because I hadn't heard from you in awhile. I had to laugh when I came over here because I'm feeling like sh*t too and I just wrote a post called "The World's Still Turning" and then I see you're feeling bad with a post called "Life Goes On" Haha!

11:19 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

thanks everyone... my stomach no longer feels like it's been cut off and the headache has subsided!!
I think I'm going to live!! (for whatever that's worth! cha!)

7:27 AM  
Blogger cj said...

Deslily -

Sounds like we've been suffering from the same sort of bug. It was quick coming and seems to be slow going but it is going.

I hope you get better faster!

cjh

1:43 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

cj: thanks! I hope you get over it soon too! It actually didn't last so long with me.. 3 days and nights. The nights were horrid, I'd doze minutes at a time and then be awake with the headache and tummy naucious. and that repeated all night long... it's been a long 3 days lol.. hopefully it's leaving now! At least I can eat again!

1:49 PM  
Blogger Kim L said...

Get better soon! I was out sick about 2 weeks ago, it was yucky!! The worst it when I have a stomach ache like that, I can't even enjoy reading a book!!

You'll have to post about how the convention is. I have never been to one myself, but I've always thought it would be fun.

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home