My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Peter Jackson and the Poppets

8 Comments:

Blogger Ladytink_534 said...

Cute! There should be a movie about poppets!

3:39 PM  
Blogger Nicole B. said...

-rotfl- They should so make a movie about poppets.

6:26 PM  
Blogger Cath said...

Lol!

This movie can't come quick enough for me.

7:43 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

ladytink & Nicole: I think Lisa Snelling could come up with enough variety don't you?! lol

Cath: I'm guessing the movie screen wouldn't have to be very big! hahaha

7:47 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I think YOU should direct the poppet movie ;)

11:00 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Chris: yeahright Chris lol.. right after he directs a movie about my books! *cough*cough*

8:08 AM  
Anonymous Quixotic said...

So cute. Got to love poppetses.

On the Bartimaeus Trilogy - I've had the books on my shelf for a year now. Am hoping to get round to them very soon!

How is the Peter Jackson biography?

4:00 PM  
Blogger Carl V. said...

Cool looking book. I can't wait to get to my PJ bio by Brian Sibley when the fantasy challenge starts. It isn't a small book by any means, but should be a thrill to read.

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home