My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Saturday, April 26, 2008

The Grass Isn't the Only Thing To Get Cut in The Summer

Relief is just a haircut away...


Before summer Hair Cut


After Hair Cut


Before Hair Cut


After Hair cut


To me they look pretty silly... but they both have taken to strutting around and wanting everyone to give them belly rubs now! And by the end of the summer their fur has grown back.

I'm sure after a few days I'll stop grinning at how silly they look! heh. (but then again if it only took a haircut to get back rubs I'd be sorely tempted!)

5 Comments:

Blogger Nymeth said...

lol! I kind of like the way they look...especially Winkey in the "after" picture...he looks like a lion :P

10:53 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Poor cats :( I'm just kidding...they look great...much more ventilated!

12:22 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

nymeth & Chris: when they save a cat like that they leave the neck and tail "not shaved" and call it a lion cut. One year they did shave stinkey's tail.. all but the tip! It was hysterical, but it never grew back as nice and full as it was so now we ask NOT to shave the tail at all.

3:19 PM  
Blogger Debi said...

Okay, I admit it, I do think they look just a wee bit silly. But cute nonetheless! And I'll bet they feel a lot better that way during the summer, huh?

6:56 AM  
Blogger Kim L said...

Stinkey doesn't look thrilled about his haircut, but Winkey is very noble in that picture. I bet the summer is much more comfortable that way.

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home