My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I've Been Tink Approved!

Hey!! I've been awarded a seal of Approval !! Take a look !!



I had to make it a little smaller to put it in my sidebar so it would always be there... but that's pretty cool eh wot?!

"Tink Approved!" (that would be LadyTink_534)

Gosh.. I never knew I'd be approved by the fairies!! I wonder if this means I'll grow wings now??? ya think??!! (They'd have to be awfully BIG wings to lift this chubbo! lol..)

Laughing here, anyone see the commercial when the "toothfairy" is stuck in the window?? heh.. and that one didn't even have a fat As* !!

Thanks LadyTink! I dunno what I did to deserve your award but it is gratefully taken and added to my sidebar!!!

*May fairydust be sprinkled on your blog!*

6 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Hey, you already got wings in my book! You're Chris approved too ;) Congrats!

7:18 PM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

Congrats, Pat! That is such a pretty Icon, too! (I know that is not the correct name for it but it's all I could think of...lol)

5:04 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

How cool!!

6:03 AM  
Blogger animewookie said...

Yay! Congratulations!

8:19 AM  
Blogger Ladytink_534 said...

You're very welcome and certainly deserve the award for all of the interesting things you write about!

8:44 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

thats one of the cutest awards I've ever seen!

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home