My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Monday, October 19, 2009

Halloweeeeeeen....

Halloween is a commin'...

It's time for all that creepy and scary stuff!  Like Goblins and Bats~~~

 

Why.. my books have even taken to wearing masks!  That way you don't know which book you have until you open it and read it! Whoa, what a concept! heh.

I cannot believe the holidays are upon us!  That's mostly because of how how it is down here..but we did have a mini cold front come through and for 3 days I got to wear long pants and a long sleeved shirt!  But that's only part of it.. I've been able to open my door for the cool air (aircondition is OFF!)  and it seems the cool air has an effect on BooBoo.. he's jumping all around playing with every single toy he has!  He acts like a crazy cat! 

Since I get up in the dark... by the time daylight comes my floor is a disaster!  Toys all over the place!  It's worse than having a toddler around!

I think I need to borrow one of those masks!

Ahhh, that's better.

   Boo ! (now that's scary!)

 

Boo is all ready for Halloween too!  Bok,bok! 

"whatzat down there? did someone leave us sumpin' good?"

13 Comments:

Blogger Debi said...

What gorgeous masks! But I really love Chicken-Boo...that is priceless! :D

8:45 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Debi: it was too perfect since he's the biggest scardy-cat I know!

8:46 AM  
Blogger Cath said...

LOL! Love the way you celebrate Halloween over there with decorations and so forth. And the look on Boo's face says, '*What* is she doing to me?' Heh... that's what he gets for waking you up at four in the morning...

Love that animation!

9:47 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Cath: it really was fun as a kid!!
the moon is a pic I took then I added bats I found on the web.

9:49 AM  
Anonymous She said...

AHHHH the chicken cat! My roommates tried to dress up one of their cats as a dragon last halloween. The mission was most definitely not completed.

4:25 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

she... the chicken hat didn't stay on him very long! I do know some cats will let you do most anything to them including dressing them up.. but ummm not booboo lol

5:49 PM  
Blogger madcobug said...

WOOOOO BOOOOO. Helen

7:13 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I've been waiting for this post!! Every year you do a wonderful halloween post that makes me all giddy with halloween excitement :D Thanks!! Boo is so cute :p And so are you! Don't you dare call yourself scary!!!!

Hasn't this weather just been beautiful?? I've been loving it! I think we're supposed to get back up to 82 tomorrow, but even that's not too bad! I'll take that over 95!

10:01 PM  
Blogger Kailana said...

Happy Halloween, Pat! Thanks for the pictures. :)

10:34 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Hi Helen: Bool loves, loves, loves chicken..ummm but wasn't thrilled with the chicken hat lol

Hey baby boy: yeah the real nice weather will be gone today.. It's 4 am and I can tell already. my apt went from 74 to77 and like you it is to be in the low 80's today..which is still great..but warmer each day until 89 on friday. :o(

I hope you have a fun Halloween Kelly!!!

4:25 AM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

I love Boo's
Headgear/costume...lol! And your Mask is wonderfully elaborate and quite Beautiful....Halloween will be here in a second! I cannot believe October will be over in the blink of an eye!

5:57 AM  
Anonymous Daniel said...

Love it !!! Halloween is my time to howl !!! It does not feel like Halloween out here though, the weather has been rather warm :-( But I have the place decked out with goulish goodies anyway. LOL ! Sorry I haven't been around as of late, got really busy !!!

1:33 AM  
Blogger Shanra said...

Awww, Boo is adorable, but he's got nothing compared on you and those masks, I'm afraid! (okay, he's got the four-eyes eerieness going on. ^-~)

You, though, look lovely. And I agree with Chris - don't you go calling yourself scary! You're not! (I think that picture of you taking off the mask is the cutest of the bunch, actually. Just so you know. ^-~) Is the black one made of feathers as well?

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home