My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Pond Gossip

 

"See over there?  No no.. OVER THERE!  Geez, you try pointing with webbed feet!"

"Those fish are so dumb.. they think I am part of the plant!"

"Come on.. just a li-i-i-ittle bit closer"

"If I make enough noise they feed me just to shut me up!"

5 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

LOL...this cracked me up! That little blackbird is so cute! And I'll never understand how those turtles can walk on land with those big webbed feet pointing up like that!

1:32 PM  
Anonymous Shanra said...

Oooh, that last picture is just darling!

And the turtle commentary is just hilarious! *distracted, still, by the pretty black birdie*

4:37 AM  
Blogger Cath said...

Trying to work out what that last black bird is... any idea?

8:41 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Chris: the softshell doesn't see to "walk" very far LOL

Shanra and Cath: well it's not big enough for a Raven I don't think.. so just the florida version of a crow I am guessing.

8:44 AM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

Wonderful, my dear! I like the dialogue almost as much as I like the pictures! I so wish I had a Pond with all these WONDERFUL Birds right outside my door....!

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home