My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Friday, November 27, 2009

Bird-day at My Son & Daughter-in-laws

Pictures say it all..

(brother in law, Pat who was kind enough to pick me up and bring me home, and Crystal, dog #1 of my sons)

 

..dog #2 "Bubbie" who suckles his blankey..

.. my daughter in law Kathleen and their cat Smokey..

 

Sandy and Stan, Kath's parents, who did ALL the cooking!

Chowing down... (my son is in the middle)

this isn't everyone but it's a fair portion of all those at the house

I think we all over ate... how about you??

10 Comments:

Blogger Cath said...

Great photos, Pat. Wow, look at all that lovely food. Heck of a lot of work for 'Sandy and Stan' but I bet you all enjoyed it. The dogs are lovely too, especially the collie with his blanky. :-) Really pleased you had such a nice day - *and* got to watch Star Trek!

9:51 AM  
Blogger cj said...

Awww... Bubbie earned a spot in my heart immediately! What a sweet face! I'm glad you had such a good day.

cjh

12:20 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

cath: stan was so much help in the kitchen I could hardly believe it! Even during clean up time! my X never helped in the kitchen lol.. oh well..

ch: yeah bubbie was so cute..but after I saw him do this several times It got sad ! I know it's due to being taken from the mother too soon (not finished milking from mama) but it's still sad!

12:24 PM  
Blogger madcobug said...

Glad that you got to go to your son's house for Thanksgiving. Your pies looked delicious. That was quite a spred those two cooked up. Bubbie is a cute sweet looking pup. Helen

4:20 PM  
Blogger Shanra said...

Oooh, that sounds like a lovely time was had!

Those pies look lovely... ^-^

And Bubbie looks so sweet (and sad)...

*huggles* Happy (belated) Thanksgiving, hun!

5:30 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Looks like a fantastic day with fantastic food and fantastic people, Pat :) Glad you got to go! Can't wait to see pics of your turkey soup now!!! After you finish picking the bird apart that is ;)

10:11 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Helen: yes there was plenty of food ..most the people were new to me but all very nice.

Thanks Shanra..the animals are always part of the family.. no exceptions lol

hey baby boy: yeah can't wait for the turkey to be gone so I can make the soup ! Booboo is right at the fridge each time I open it for anything lol...ya think he wants something? lol

6:50 AM  
Blogger Carl V. said...

So nice to see the pics! I'm glad you got to spend Turkey Day with family. The food looks great! I didn't get to overeat because we spent so much time with the annual family football game. I guess that is a good thing, but I'm already making plans to make up for it over the Christmas holidays!!! :)

3:45 PM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

Well, it all looks yummy yummy yummy!
And it looks like everyone was really emjoying all that delicious looking food!
Cute Doggies and a very cute cat, too....AND, your daughter in law is a very pretty woman!

5:53 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

hardly any food there girl -- how'd you get by. ha ha ha

1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home