My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Cutie Pie..

Ok.. so I am openly admitting that even at my advanced age (no comments please) that I think Karl Urban is just a cutie pie!

Just look at that face! I mean... reeeeally darhling!

..and he even looks cute as a blonde in Lord of the Rings!

...and as Dr. McCoy.. well.. what can I say?.....

 

ohh damn... woof!..

I want the photo below on a T-shirt sooooooooo bad I can't stand it!

..oh gawd..

...help me! help me~....

...oh man the cowboy is "desert" if I ever saw one~.....

 ok.. done drooling for now.. guess I will have to watch Star Trek yet again!   I'm one of the few people that is "glad" Karl and the others from Trek have NOT started doing conventions!  I can't afford to fly somewhere and stay at a hotel just to get the autographs!! (but I'd find a way even if I borrowed the money!!) and of course I hope they DO one day..*sigh*

Oh, and by the way I've seen him in enough movies now that besides being a Cutie Pie.. he's turning into a fine, fine actor! (yes, I do notice those things too! sheesh.)

14 Comments:

Blogger Cath said...

Is it me or is Mr Urban getting better looking as he gets older? Great pics, Pat.

5:58 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

cath: "getting older??" LOLLOL he was born in 1972!! Both my sons were born before him in '66 and'67! Lord I think I am going to be sick now LOL LOL..

6:21 PM  
Blogger Cath said...

LOL! Oh Pat! heheheh. Well, I'm one of these women that think men are at their best in their 40s so he's not that far off.

6:28 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Cath: I think (if I remember right) that the 40's are the best for both sexes! Those were my "finest physical years" too!

6:31 PM  
Blogger Carl V. said...

No need to apologize! I hope no matter what age I am that I will continue to recognize cuteness when I see it. :) And I applaud your taste, he is quickly becoming a favorite actor of mine.

I think you should take that photo and get it printed on a tee, that would be fantastic!!!

3:43 PM  
Blogger Kailana said...

Fun post! I think he did a great job as McCoy!

4:44 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

carl: wish I knew how to!

Kelly: yeah me too.. If anyone had told me someone would do McCoy as good as DeForest I would Have laughed in their face... but he took my breath away!

4:50 PM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

So I am getting the impression that you really like him...! LOL!
He is a cutie pie and I can see why you find him so attractive...!
Hope you can get that picture so you can put it on a T-Shirt!

5:50 PM  
Blogger Carl V. said...

I imagine a little Google searching would come up with some places where you could get something like this done. You would probably have to send them the highest quality image you possibly could send via an email or something to do it, but you see this kind of thing all the time where people get their baby's pictures or wedding photos, etc. silk screened onto pillow cases or shirts or whatever. I would think this could be done for a pretty reasonable price too. Might want to check your yellow pages for any silk screeing places in your neighborhood as well. Maybe with the holiday season in full swing there are some deals out there.

12:34 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

I enjoy just listening to you enjoy. He is hot. for sure.

1:20 AM  
Blogger madcobug said...

He is a handsome guy alright. Great pictures. Helen

6:42 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

ps. husband rented the movie and we had it on saturday night
BUT... I've gotten so I can't take any excitement. I had to stop watching it because my stomach started twitching. How did it end? (:

11:51 PM  
OpenID josbookshelf said...

Hoowiee!!! You bet, he's cute!!! He's especially drool-worthy with long hair. Great pics!

8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can he not take a good picture? In the cowboy outfit, he kinda reminded me of pictures I've seen of DeForset Kelly in his Westerns. God rest De's soul. Anyways, this man makes me wanna steal him from his wife. He he.

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home