My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Chris-tmas

Oh my... I have pressie's under my tree!!!

The book (Far World) and candy and mug came from my adopted son Chris!  But I will make him stop doing this because just having him to talk to all year is present enough for me!  Heck at my age Any young person who wants to talk to you is a minor miracle! lol

But I did want you all to see that the Charlie Brown tree has Pressies!

Thank you again Chris. Big Christmas hugs.  I hope your Christmas is the best!

10 Comments:

Blogger Astaryth said...

I love your little tree AND the pressies! We have a tree... we have presents (for other people) to go under it.... but they are in the other room in the closet because although the kitty is pretty much leaving the tree itself alone, she is fascinated with the tree skirt! LOL! Go Figure! Anyway, since she loves to play with boxes and paper anyway, we decided that wrapped presents would just be too much for her ;p

9:42 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

JJ: animals are as bad as having kids! lol

2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, you win. Getting the first Christmas present. And a cool one at that from someone who knows what you like to read. By the way, can you e-mail me your address? I am trying to get my Christmas cards out and running behind. And I still love your Charley Brown Tree. It has character. Vala3

4:30 PM  
Blogger Cath said...

Looks like a good book and the choccies look even better!

6:59 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

So, uh...any of those chocolates left ;)

7:14 PM  
Anonymous She said...

What great presents! Can't go wrong with Cafe Du Monde!

7:52 PM  
Blogger Gavin said...

It's a lovely tree with lovely presents. We string lights in out big Ficus tree! Have a great week..

8:29 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Cath: what can I say..he's a good son! lol

Chris: what chocolates?

She: Isn't it nice when someone gets the right things? lol

gavin: yes.. quite a bit of that around here too ficus trees and palms well lited

5:32 AM  
Blogger Debi said...

Awww...that guy is just the sweetest, isn't he? And I can tell you right now, you'd just be wasting your breath to tell him to stop...he does it because he loves you, Pat! So just enjoy!!! :D

9:04 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

debi: just goes to show IF you could pick your children that I'd have picked a good one!

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home