My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Thursday, December 03, 2009

Christmas Tree

 Ok so.. I am not really into celebrating Christmas this year.. but after seeing Debi's beautiful post with all her fantastic decorations around the house and after seeing my girlfriends home decorated to the nines, I thought Booboo deserved a tree..

 

So..

 

I got this tree..

 

..and it's all decorated..

 

Do ya think Boo will notice it's not the fullest tree on the lot???? 

(well I like my Charlie Brown Tree!)     

11 Comments:

Blogger cj said...

I love it! It's a great little tree and I'm sure Boo will think so, too!

cjh

8:14 AM  
Blogger Carl V. said...

I was so tempted to buy one of these recently. I love Charlie Brown Christmas so much..the music, the message, and of course all my favorite characters. I'm glad to see you getting a little bit into the spirit of the thing. :)

8:34 AM  
Anonymous She said...

Ahahaha, we have one of these in my house too ;p

1:46 PM  
Blogger Cath said...

LOL, Pat! But it's the thought that counts. :-D And yaaay for Charlie Brown!

2:42 PM  
Blogger Daphne said...

Perfect! I saw these the other day. We usually get the "Charlie Brown" tree at the lot, we feel sorry for it. :)

5:41 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

:D I just bought one of these for our office at work!! I love the Charlie Brown tree so much. It's perfect Pat!! Enjoy your tree :)

3:00 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

cj: it's all that would fit in the apartment!..

carl: ahh.. wish I could say some spirit was there ...

she: growing up, at some time or another, I think many of us had a tree much like this one lol

Cath:it made me laugh at the store so I had to have it.

daphne: lol and they all seem to work in the end!

Chris: awww how cute you got this for your office!!!! love it!

6:10 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

I love it. I have been thinking about buying one of there. I love Charlie Brown.

5:37 PM  
Blogger Ladytink_534 said...

Adorable Charlie Brown tree!!! I thought about getting one for my kitchen :)

8:08 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

barbara: it was perfect for me this year! but booboo would have liked something more substantial to do his claws on!

awww lady.. do it! I smile each time I look at it

2:22 PM  
Blogger madcobug said...

I think it's really cute. Helen

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home