My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy 2010 !

May 2010 be filled with health and happiness, Laughter and fun, and everything it takes to be a wonderful year.

9 Comments:

Blogger Nymeth said...

Happy New Year, Pat :)

8:41 AM  
Blogger Cath said...

Happy New Year to you too, sis!

10:32 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

happy new year Ana!

happy new year Sis!!!

10:35 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

Happy New Year, Pat!

3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope your coming year is full of goodness. It was great talking with you yesterday. Wish I hadn't had to cut it off to meet my friends. Had my first steak in about 4 weeks and was it ever good. I am a true carnivore. Going to have a quiet evening tonight and hopefully go see Sherlock Holmes tomorrow. Vala3

4:34 PM  
Anonymous She said...

Happy New Year!

7:24 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

oh oh oh .. catch it. I'm not ready.... I didn't get everything done this year!

9:21 PM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Happy New Year!!!!

10:38 PM  
OpenID josbookshelf said...

Happy 2010 Pat! Wonderful photo of that warbler or finch. :)

5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home