My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Happy Holidays!

I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy, Happy Holidays for whatever your celebration is!!!

(BooBoo Kitty wants to wish you all Happy Holidays also)

15 Comments:

Blogger Nymeth said...

Happy Holidays to you too, Pat!

2:19 PM  
Blogger Gavin said...

Pat, thank you and Happy Holiday to you and Boo Boo Kitty!

2:39 PM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

What a darling picture of BooBoo Kitty....And Sweetie and I wish you and BooBoo the Happiest of Holidays, my dear....

5:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely pictures and thanks for them. Hope you have a great holiday. Think I am going to see Avatar on Christmas day. Give Boo a hug for us all. Vala

5:19 PM  
Blogger Kailana said...

Merry Christmas, Pat! I hope to be around more in the New Year!

8:18 PM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Enjoy your holidays Pat!

11:15 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Merry Christmas Pat!!! I like Boo's card this year :)

3:11 AM  
Anonymous Daniel said...

A Very Merry Christmas To You And Boo !!! (The Picture Is AWESOME) !!!

4:58 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

thank you all ! ..may laughter be wrapped under each and every tree !!!

6:01 AM  
Blogger Cath said...

Lovely to speak to you a couple of hours ago, Pat. The church bells have just started ringing here... I suppose because it's an hour to Christmas. Merry Christmas, sis. :-)

5:58 PM  
Blogger Carl V. said...

Merry Christmas to you, BooBoo Kitty, and all the rest of your family. I hope you have a wonderful holiday Pat!

1:39 AM  
Blogger Ladytink_534 said...

How cute! Happy holidays BooBoo!

10:53 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Holiday hugs Sis!

Thanks Carl.. I just know you and Mary had a sensational one! Now list your loot! lol

Boo thanks you Tink!

6:39 AM  
Blogger Kailana said...

Merry Christmas!

1:30 AM  
OpenID josbookshelf said...

This is a little late for wishing you a Merry Christmas but not too late to wish you a full, exciting New Year ahead. Hope next year will be a great one for you. :)

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home