My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Friday, December 25, 2009

One Happy Kitty!

.....Ohhhhhhh... and what is all this?

.... toys?!!! ... for Meeeeeee?!!

... mousey, mousey who's got the mousey?!!

... are you gunna move or what?

.... hey! Where'd ya go?!!!!

... heh.. gotcha!

9 Comments:

Anonymous She said...

What a funny... fifth picture! Your cat is gorgeous.

1:00 PM  
Blogger Astaryth said...

What a happy, happy Kitteh! Those were some fine kittie presents from the Auntie.

Just wanted to pop in and wish you and Boo Boo a very Merry Winter Holiday!

1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is one lucky cat. It's very own pressie. Hope you have a Merry Christmas and enjoy a peaceful day. Vala

2:34 PM  
Blogger Cath said...

Cuter than cute, Pat! Hope you're having a good day.

6:43 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

So very cute!! Looks like Boo is very happy with his Christmas :D Merry Christmas to you Pat!!

7:54 PM  
Blogger Ladytink_534 said...

Someone had a good Christmas!

Hope you had an exceptionally happy holiday this year :)

10:52 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

she: booboo was a stray that found a home at my brothers..I think he's glad not to be homeless!

Hi JJ: Boo is happy.. maybe too happy he hasn't stopped jumping around with the mouse! He's nearly 10 I don't want him having a heart attack! gads.

Hi Sher.. I hope your Christmas was filled with fun!

Cath: It's over!

Chris: Merry Christmas baby boy!

Thanks Tink.. I hope yours is the best ever!

6:37 AM  
Blogger Kailana said...

haha, cute! I played 'catch' with my mother's cat yesterday. That consists of me throwing the mouse and the cat running after it and then stopping and waiting for me to throw it a different direction. She used to sort of bring it to me, but that has apparently stopped! The other cat just sits there and watched....

1:28 AM  
Blogger madcobug said...

Cute pictures Pat. I like the one where she is hunting that mouse inder the cabinet. LOL.
Helen

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home