My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

The Pond on Dec 24

Peek-a-boo, I see you!

I love this little guy with the green legs!

Every so often some ducks come by.  I wish a pair would stay!

I just love their color... but they won't come near to be fed any bread.

There's nothing like watching a bunch of Duck Butts!..

..I wonder if they are trying to tell me something?..heh.

The Egret at least remains constant.  I see one nearly everyday at the pond.

below is not a great shot of him taking off.. one day I will get a good one!

5 Comments:

Blogger Ladytink_534 said...

I love the first one! He looks so surprised! Cute duck butts :)

3:34 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Ha! The duck butts crack me up :p Glad you have some little ducks hanging around!

10:19 PM  
Blogger Cath said...

Great duck butts, Pat! LOL. And I think the egret taking off pic is a good'un. Nice to see some more pond pics.

4:37 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Tink: i love those ducks! a dozen of them have been here for 3 days now..but I know they won't stay.

Chris: I think they are trying to tell me something !!!

Cath: it's too blurred from his movement but I don't know how to take a snapshot when there is movement.. oh well.. can't know everything .

4:46 AM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

I think that is a FABULOUS Shot of him taking off...! Love all these pictures, Pat....The White Birds are SOOOO White! Beautiful.
It is fun seeing the Duck Butts...There sure must be a lot of good stuff in that Pond!

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home