My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Awwwww, Nuts!

 

 

 

 

Think he wants to share that peanut??

7 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen said...

I'm thinking he doesn't!! I love watching these little guys scurrying around my neighborhood. They drive my little dog "nuts" but that's okay!

12:12 PM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

All these pictures are just FANTASTIC! You could do a line of cards Pat...with all the different creatures around The Pond....! You really captured the essence of what a squirrel is all about...His Nuts! (lol)

3:16 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

thats a HAM not a munk!

4:22 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

kathleen: my cat goes crazy too lol

Naomi! lol lol

4:36 PM  
Blogger Carl V. said...

Such fantastic shots you got! What a cutie!

6:09 PM  
Blogger Sheila Beaumont said...

Those are great close-ups! I love to watch the squirrels around my neighborhood, but I don't have a camera. We also have a lot of wild Amazonian parrots around here (in South Pasadena, CA). They somehow got here many decades ago from their native Mexico & Central America, and have been multiplying ever since. I'd love to get some close-ups of them!

7:58 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

carl: not much around in the "cooler temps" to photograph and if I only posted books I read, well.. I am a slow reader and it would be too long between posts!

sheila: I was only around the Pasadena area a few times when I lived in CA (Sherman Oaks) but never saw any of those! The one thing I did see and loved in the Valley though were a lot of hummingbirds! ..but those are not easy to photograph either!

5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home