My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Sunday, January 03, 2010

A Cool Morning at the Pond

It was a little cool one morning... this little guy thought it was Winter!

but he warmed up later..

The ducks have come back each day which is surprising.. I expect them to disappear any day now..

One seemed to make friends with an Ibis..

..but I guess the Ibis said something he shouldn't have! ...

One of the small Herons came by and stayed on a little grass island..  he looked similar to Dead Eye but no white down his neck.

 

It's a pretty quiet day at the Pond today.

6 Comments:

Blogger Ladytink_534 said...

It's getting colder and colder here. I hope your birds will be okay this winter!

12:24 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

hey Tink... I don't doubt they will be fine lol

4:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forget cool. Try bloody cold! Did I mention, I hate cold weather. Don't know about the little stray cat I have been feeding. It sometimes stays on the porch, but left last night. Was back this morn, so guess he has somewhere he keeps warmer.
At least the birds can fly away.
Had a pyelated woodpecker on the tree this morning. Sure are noisy. Vala3

5:09 PM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

As always...I LOVE ALL THE BIRDS and yoyr pictures are Wonderful, my dear Pat....They are all so Beautiful!

6:40 PM  
Blogger Debi said...

Ah, that guy at the top really does look chilly!

6:56 PM  
Blogger Cath said...

Glad to hear you're having some much cooler weather. Lovely bird pics as always.

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home