My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

January 29.2010

Last night and tonight have full moons, and we are to see Mars right next to it... but.. as it does whenever I want to see something in the sky (like the vapor trail from a liftoff) it was not a clear night, and so all I saw was a hazy moon with a halo.. *sigh*

 

But earlier in the day I did see something strange.. Woody was around and he did something I've never seen before.. he sat down!.. (could this really be??? why.. yes it could!)

That's the first time I've ever seen that!!

He looks deep in thought.  I wonder what they think about?

8 Comments:

Blogger Cath said...

Perhaps, like us, Woody is getting on bit, Pat, and needs to rest his feet a bit more now. LOL!

Great moon shot.

7:09 AM  
Blogger Carl V. said...

We, FINALLY, had a mostly clear night last night and the moon was amazing. After so many weeks of London-like fog followed by mostly cloudy days and some snow flurries it was great to have a sunny day yesterday and a clear night.

8:05 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Cath: ya hadda say that huh? LOL

Carl: we were cloudy last night and rainy today so far.. another front is going thru..

8:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was out a bit last night, but unfortunately it was overcast up here so could see a bit of the full moon but no stars or planets to speak of. Cold too.
Just finished a work out. I missed it after being out for a week fighting the cold bug. Pretty well over it now I think.
Maybe the bird wanted to 'take a load off'. Vala

5:02 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

maybe his "ugly" started getting a little heavy? (:

5:15 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Sher: I did good yesterday too I walked 2 miles instead of one.. too bad it isn't helping w/ my weight at all! grrrr

Pam: he really isn't pretty is he?! lol but he looks great in flight!

12:32 PM  
Blogger madcobug said...

Great pic of the moon. Poor Woody was probably so tired. Glad that you are able to take walks. Wish I could. Helen

6:51 PM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

GREAT Pictures of Woody. He DOES look like he is in deep thought.

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home