My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Apolo at the Olympics

Hooray! Cutie Pie (Apolo Ohno) got a silver medal in short track.  He has 2 more races and two more chances to win more.  I don't think he was happy winning this one the way he did by two others crashing and falling but then it could have been reversed too and Apolo may have fallen and someone else won... it's the nature of the race.

The start of figure skating was last night.. most all are deserving of medals!

I was happy that Canada won a gold the other day!! Their first gold on "homeland" territory!!

The competition in everything is fierce!  I do enjoy watching the Olympics both Winter and Summer sports.

3 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

I love the Olympics too! And watching speed skating sure is tense! I loved the figure skating last night as well! So many couples are great :) Do you have a favorite?

12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was a good race! Did you know that the kid that finished third, slashed his thigh so badly back last year, that they thought he wouldn't be able to continue and now look at him. Also yeah to the U.S. for coming in 2nd, 4th and 6th in the Nordic combined. First medal by an American in that sport.
I'm right there with you in loving the Olympics. Was out last night grabbing a bite and missed some of the short program, but should catch some more tonight.

5:10 PM  
Blogger Carl V. said...

I was happy for his as well and hope he manages to win some gold before the games are over.

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home