My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Early Morning..

We've been having some chilly mornings but I found the big...

.... and the small still around!

..the Ibis huddled for warmth..

Later in the day the airplane that sprays for bugs was flying low over our apartments.. it woke Boo and shook him up for a bit.. but he managed to stayed glued in the chair with the blanket...

.... and just because it's "that time of the year again"....

Boy howdy! Wouldn't it be great if it were that easy?!! lol

9 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

I dare say, that blanket is no longer yours...lol

6:59 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

kelly: good guess lol

7:02 AM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

These pictures are all so sweet, Boo, included! I love the Ibis hovering for warmth...It's a great picture Pat....You could do a whole Picture book-Coffee-Table Size, with all your really wonderful pictures of the Birds and other sweet creatures....!

2:32 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Naomi; YOU are the one that should have a picture book made! And more than one!!

3:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally warming up a bit here in North Florida. Made it up to the sixties today although still was in the thirties last night. So ready for summer!
Just finished reading my e-mail and posted back to you. Not sure what Section 8 is. Could you talk with whoever runs your apartments and ask them to consider you when another low income place becomes available. Don't know how you would get on a list but making friends with them could help. You might want to start thinking about selling some of your creations. You make beautiful afghans. Also, as you were a caregiver for your brother for so long, there is a need for even some in home care for certain people. Hope I either helped or cheered you up some. Vala

5:12 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I need one of those signs :p Actually, I think I'm ok this year, lol. Boo looks so cute in that picture. Staying all warm. It's been really chilly at night and in the mornings here too!

11:18 PM  
Blogger Cath said...

Love all your Ibis... aren't they beautiful!

And Boo looks so comfy in his own private Afghan. So nice of you to crochet it for him. :-)

4:53 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Sher: I emailed you

Chris:funny how the IRS won't take names off their list huh?!

Cath: Yeah, Boo thinks so too! lol

6:49 AM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Boo looks awfully content there!

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home