My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Not Hungry Anymore!

When I was shopping with my girlfriend Dottie we found these birdseed "bells" for only 2.00 so we both got one for the smaller birds. I proceeded to hang mine on the tree outside my sliding doors hoping to entice the Warblers close for some photos.....

Ummm, but guess who found the seed I put up?!...  and in just two "visits" managed to eat nearly all of it ...and what was left...

...fell to the ground!  IF he could I am sure he would walk away with the piece that fell lol. The above photo isn't very good because each time he hung down like that the bell would swing back and forth and so the photo is blurry...

 

There's no denying who the culprit is!

But I didn't mind who ate the seed... at least it was enjoyed!

5 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Wow, that two dollars went quickly...lol Great pics Pat :D

9:51 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

So you basically just bought him a steak dinner :p LOL. Yep, you caught him red handed!!! He's a convicted felon!

12:30 PM  
Blogger Carl V. said...

As I suspected before I even saw the picture! I had to buy a new bird feeder a few years ago because the squirrels were attacking it and broke it with their weight. Poor birds couldnt' get anywhere near it when they were around.

3:50 PM  
Blogger Cath said...

Yeah, the squirrels are always first to the table. LOL. But there, he's such a cutie and you got some great shots so it was worth it.

6:27 PM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

And he sure is Cute! Great Pictures, my dear....

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home