My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Walter Koenig Needs Your Help

Having been a friend of DeForest & Carolyn Kelley it follows that I did meet others in the Star Trek cast over the years.  Probably the one of them that I saw most would be Walter Koenig (Chekov). 

I don't know if any of you noticed in my comments the fact that Walter's son, Andrew has been missing since Feb. 14th when he was in Vancouver Canada. 

Walter says that Andrew was suffering from depression; he did not board his scheduled flight back 2 US on 2/16; and was last seen on 2/16.

I am putting a link here for anyone that might be in the area or anywhere really, since they do not know where he might be, to read and be aware of his face in case you might see him.
For More Information:
http://www.walterkoenigsite.com

Here is a photo of Andrew Koenig:

If you have any information regarding Andrew please contact: the MISSING PERSONS HOTLINE of the VPD at 604-717-2530.

5 Comments:

Blogger Astaryth said...

I've been following this since Levar and some others mentioned it in their Twitter feeds a couple of days ago. So sad... I hope they find him and he is alright. I feel so bad for his family not knowing what has happened... :(

7:15 PM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

I'm hoping they will find him soon. P.S I mailed you a package today so hopefully you will receive it next week some time.

7:26 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

I saw that on one of the news sights. BUT I didn't realize whose son he was. Well! prayers.

10:44 PM  
Blogger Cath said...

Very sad... I do hope they find him soon. His family must be out of their minds with worry.

4:14 AM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

I cannot imagine what this young man is going through and, in turn, his parents. One prays that he is alright and alive. I feel for the Koenigs with all my heart, I truly do.
Good for you posting this "missing persons" info...!

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home