My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

...A Cheaper Way To Fly....

So... ummm, ok... I was just wondering...

anyone want to try to capture and ride a Banchee?

... I was just wondering...

(ps. if you want to, and you have PDF  click this link and you can download the entire script to Avatar.  Hard to believe it only took 152 pages to make a 2 hr 45 minute movie!)

6 Comments:

Blogger Cath said...

We could get to Ireland on one mayhap? 8-) You can sit on the lumpy bits...

10:51 AM  
Blogger Cath said...

PS... that book you're reading, Set in Stone, it has the most beautiful cover!

10:53 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

cath: geez Cath I can't begin to thank you for the lumpy side! lol

I kinda like the rose cottage cover... the stone home reminds me of the house for "the Quiet Man" with john wayne and Maureen O'hara!

10:57 AM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

I haven't seen Avatar....Those Flying thingy's, though a little dark) look a bit scary to me....
I'll take Virgin Airlines, please. (lol)

2:06 PM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Well love him or hate him, James Cameron is certainly brilliant!

4:10 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Naomi: at our age? Virgin? LOL.. yes the Banchee's were not very friendly looking but they were very colorful lol

Kathleen: someone hates Cameron??? yes the movie is brilliant and soooo welll done!!!! I hope to see it again maybe next week in 2d so I can really see if the 3d betters the movie "that much"... my mind says it wasn't necessary. Just like the special effects.. some movies can't do without them.. others don't need them.. I don't think this movie needed 3D.. but that's just my opinion (which means nothing anyway)

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home